Thursday, June 30, 2011

I Hope You Find What You Are Looking For

Well I have successfully landed in Montreal and all settled into my place for the month. I am very nervous/excited about the whole project. So let me finally tell you about it after I have been keeping it a secret for months. I am looking for another person whom I have never met, in a city where I am not familiar, and I have to find them. The project is about the journey and documentation, and the creative aspect of finding the other person, so it is not a big deal if I never end up finding them.  If anyone has questions I am happy to answer.

So I flew in today went for some fab Thai food, got groceries, got lost, had numb hands, google mapped my house, got home.

I will keep everyone who is curious updated on here.

1 comment: