Friday, July 1, 2011

Canada Day in Montreal/Jazz Fest/I hope you find what you are looking for Project

Today was my first official full day in Montreal, I spent it roaming St Catherines and catching some events at the Jazz fest.

I woke up to the sounds of drums in the morning only to look out my window and see that the parade was right below me. So I decided to go for a run through the parade filled streets.

Then it was time to start cracking on my plan to find the other person for the project.  I made about 10 small painting/drawings and put my contact info on the back. I also took some polaroids of the work to give out. I then headed to the streets with my art and gave some of my pieces away to those who were willing to listen. 
After hitting the streets I wandered across the Jazz Fest, which I was hoping to hit and spent the majority of my day and night there enjoying the tunes. 

Overall my day was a success, and in the morning I am heading to the Jean Talon Market.

Good Night,
Brandi

No comments:

Post a Comment