Monday, October 24, 2011

Back to Prairie Life

Pllllfffff


Well I have arrived back home to Lloydminster Saskatchewan/Alberta (I like to think of myself a resident of both...I grew up in Alberta but now live in Saskatchewan from where I was born, unfortunately we are made to choose sides as I  cannot reside in both, I SHALL build a house on HWY 17!!) ANYWAY... I felt absolutely nostalgic coming home to the slow moving prairies, which I longed to see after the noise of many European cities. As I drove home I observed the beauty of cows grazing, geese flying south, the sun gleamed wild grasses, and the never ending sun setting in the sky.  




Wild Rose in Saskatchwan




Dads Sunflowers



Louvre





Lock Up Your Love in Paris!

Light Up Your Love in Paris

Good Bye Streets of Paris!!


I had a wonderful time living the slow life of Marnay Sur Seine France, to hopping trains in Italy, and hob nobbing with the Parisians! Now I am happy to be home!! 









I am now busy getting my new series a home in some galleries!! I have been chosen as the Inaugural Artist of the Month by The NAC in Regina for November.  I am setting up a new larger studio and am excited to start creating once again!! I wish everyone well and urge them to create in anyway they know how, it is key, to a happy life!!

Love,
Brandi

No comments:

Post a Comment