Sunday, September 25, 2011

Last days in Marnay

I finally painted the wall!! 6x10 ft of FUN!!






I made a chocolate and pear tart from the pears on our tree at CAMAC mmm mmm 


Well life has been pleasant here in France. I am just getting geared up to go to Italy with my father soon, I am trying to paint as much as possible (which is pretty difficult given the great weather). I had a mini taste of Paris last week, it was weird to be in such a fasted paced city after being in the country for so long.  It will be fun when I am in Paris for a week after Italy I will do some gallery touring it will be fun (and I will get fatter from more baguette, I have NO will power)!

I am enjoying my last few days at CAMAC we have become a little art family, I am getting sentimental about everything. On tuesday I am making a dinner, maybe something that is traditionally Canadian, hmm I don't know, any ideas? I was thinking chicken and dumplings, yes, but, that is German...

I have had the chance to improve my baking skills as you can see in some of these photos, it is hard not to be inspired the bakery and patisseries they are truely AMAZING!! Vishwa has taught me a little about Indian cooking as well which is a great treat. 

My painting series is coming along and the audio combination with the visual is interesting. I am excited to apply to some galleries with this new body of work. 





I got close to a Chuck Close at the Pompidou in Paris








I made a Marble Fudge Crumb Cake with Nutella on top for Sara's going away











View of Paris from the Pompidou








My studio floor








Ahh Paris!!



Well I am going to go.. there are these creepy little bugs that keep coming in my window and I want to move ekk! I also should paint.
Love,
Brandi








At the Pompidou 

No comments:

Post a Comment