Monday, September 5, 2011

Livin' in a Small Town!!






Well turns out life is pushed into slow motion for me here!!  I may go mad!! 


Number one: I did not pack my runners, sure this does not sound like such a bad thing, wait, I will let you know more...
Number two, three, four...The T.V. has no sound (broken), I was like hmm not so bad I can just watch movies online, oh no no the internet cannot upload video fast enough. Hmm so work, exercise, art, eating, movie viewing and painting are the main things that fill my quota in a day.  So I have eating and painting... Oh dear!


This was today's solution: Yoga by the Seine, a walk, a nap, painting, and making cream of tomato soup. I need a book.


I have a couple of solutions for this problem, self taught piano and reading. Ah yes, I will be living a totally zen lifestyle, I will be a changed woman!! 


Here are some pictures from my walk today...





Belle France!



I am over exaggerating a tad... but it is a BIG180 in lifestyle for me you have to understand. The people are wonderful here and very intellectual and I value all of their eclectic creative skills. This whole experience I'm sure will be life altering. 
OH MY it is 3:10 in the morning jet leg? 

I bid you goodnight
Love,
Brandi



1 comment: