Saturday, July 23, 2011

I hope you find what you are looking for project/Pool day cool day




For those who are tuning into my blog for the first time let me tell you a bit about the project I am participating in. I was sent to Montreal on July first to search for a person that I have never met and know nothing about.  I have to look for this other person in Montreal in a number of creative ways, while doing so I will document my time and expeditions. So far I have been hitting the hot spots in Montreal where I think the most people are and where this person could possibly be.  I have been giving out original drawings (which people are happy to take) with the project information on the back and my blog. Having received the gift of art from me people are more than willing to here about the project I am working on. Everyone has been very kind thus far and given me their unique advice on what to do or see in the beautiful city of Montreal. I am beginning to think I may miss it here when I have to go home on the 31st of July. The project is run by an Albertan artist. At the end of the project I will be posting all the information about his show.




Tonights appetizer raspberry balsamic reduction on baked brie compliments of me.


Ok heat I give up, you win, I am going to the pool!! Today I waldo'd through the NDG hunting for clues, no hind nor hair today or this evening. I did get an incredible ice cream cup cake at Bilboquet Westmount (thanks friends for showing me all the best food, no thanks from my lower belly)  PEOPLE, I am keeping positive, this could happen you know, finding this other person I just need to fall into a little luck. Maybe they love to dance?? I am gonna Waldo the shit out of em' at the 
Picnic Electronic tomorrow!! HA! 4 day count down.








My swim buddy the beautiful Hali Klotz

I hope you find what you are looking for.
Love,
Brandi

No comments:

Post a Comment