Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Run Run Run!!/I hope you find what you are looking for project

Hey everyone, I had my first run with my run group this evening, it was super fun! I had my new project tank top on and had the opportunity to tell everyone about it. It was a beautiful evening for the run it wasn't as hot and muggy as usual, I think it may rain tomorrow.

I met a new friend Hannah, she graduated from NSCAD and just moved to Montreal as well. Hannah and I are going to meet for coffee to brainstorm ideas about my project.  I painted all day today and am going to continue on with that into the evening. Tomorrow I am off to the Biodome with my cousins friend Maria.
Good night everyone, all my love, brandi.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Brandi, first of all, congragtulation for those so sensitive paint and draw and spoil of paint, it remember me a very nice impression of being in control with everything you touch to create those so sensitives pictures!

    That's enough for email congragtulations style, I would like to know if you are still interest to receive people at your workshop or in french, your "atelier". Please email me yours about it at this adress: powrtoch_@hotmail.com

    I discover a little Brandi's draw at Montreal Jazz fest, the cute purple one. A guy from the staff just throw it before I bring it with me, by I had the time to took the card. My name is Francis by the way...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will keep you posted Francis on what I am doing on my blog. Thank you so much for your interest.

    ReplyDelete