Monday, July 4, 2011

Tam Tams/I hope you find what you are looking for project

Good morning everyone!!
I had a big day yesterday and was too tired to blog when I got home, it has been so hot and sunny here. I am so not used to the humidity!! When I was at the Mont Royal park for the Tam Tams a guy looked at me and said "Whoa you know your sweating, ALOT". I said "Ya thanks", like I didn't know sweat was dripping into my eye balls. 

As I previously mentioned I walked to the Mont Royal park to the Tam Tams yesterday, how amazing. I cannot believe that around 2000 people gather in a park on a Sunday. There were drum circles, sword fighting/battling, bands playing, vendors, tightrope walking, frisbee, soccer, and volleyball. What an amazing city, I am discovering new things everyday, I don't know how anyone could ever be bored here. 
I also met some great people handing out my drawings and telling them about my mission as Kayley my sister calls it "Where's Waldo".
Listened to some fabulous music, and danced to some beats. 

On my walk to Le Parc I passed a really neat exhibition at the Musee McCord on Rue de Sherbrooke.  I plan on taking a museum tour on Tuesday.        


No comments:

Post a Comment