Tuesday, July 5, 2011

July 4 in Montreal/I hope you find what you are looking for project

Yesterday I had a nice day, I kept to wandering the streets. I made some t-shirts for my project, I will post some pictures of them when I find someone to take a picture of me. I met some wonderful people again, they all have great advice of where I should head next for my project. I approached a man playing spoons on the street side on St Catharines to tell him about my project. I thought he would be the perfect man to talk to, he sees tones of people a day here. I explained the whole thing to him, that I was placed in Montreal to find this other person whom I know nothing about. I proceeded to tell him how I was approaching the project, gave him a picture, and took his photograph. I then asked the man playing the spoons after spending 5 minutes explaining this all to him, " do you understand"? he replied, "No".  I guess that explains his face in this photograph.

Afterwards I went to the American Apparel to pick out my shirts, and went to the t-shirt making stand in the mall. 
After waiting for my t-shirts I took the metro to Saint Denis for dinner. I went to the L'Express restaurant, they had a delightful french menu to choose from. I had the Lobster Risotto, it was absolutely perfect. Then the waiter  brought me a wonderful caramel dessert.

I met a great couple who were sitting next to me, and were happy to hear about my project.
On my way home I stopped for some red wine on the corner. I met another couple Sharon and Ben, they took up most of the time discussing creative ways I can find the other participant in Montreal.

From the wine bar and to end my evening, I took to the Jazz Fest on foot to see the B-52's.

We will chat again soon,
Brandi

No comments:

Post a Comment